CREMANT DE BOURGOGNE « Blanc de blancs »
- Origin Selection of terroirs to suit the expression of Chardonnay and Aligoté
- Method Traditional
- Blend 90% Chardonnay, 10% Aligoté
- Dose 6 gr/l
- Soil Clay limestone
- Density 10,000 vines per hectare
- Harvest Hand-picked
- Laying down Drink young
- Pressing Slow cycle, using only the first press
- Fermentation In stainless steel vats
- Maturation 12 to 18 months on lees in temperature-controlled cellars
The robe is elegant and very pleasant. The fine bubbles enhance the yellow–gold colour. On the nose, its freshness predominates, due to aromas of white flowers and citrus fruits. On the palate, the delicacy of the bubbles transcends its very floral nature.
Traditionally served as an aperitif, this Crémant de Bourgogne will accompany cooked white fish, seafood and shellfish with panache.
Serve at 7 to 8°C